We are working hard to ensure that we can continue to provide complete veterinary care to all of our patients whilst keeping both clients and staff safe. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. This situation is rapidly evolving, please continue to check our website and facebook page for updates.
Until advised otherwise, our opening hours will continue as normal. Here are some guidelines to help both humans and animals stay safe and healthy.
If your horse needs veterinary attention and:
- you have been overseas within the last 14 days
- have been in contact with a positive case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- have been to the Northern Beaches or other hot spots in Western Sydney within the last 14 days
- you are in self isolation
- you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
Most Common Symptoms
- fever (37.5 or higher)
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
- runny nose
- loss of smell or taste
Less common symptoms
- muscle or joint pain
- nausea or vomiting
- loss of appetite
Please phone us on 4588 5200 for advice and we can make arrangements to provide veterinary care for your horse in line with social distancing recommendations.
When bringing your horse to the clinic, please can you:
- Limit the number of people presenting your horse to just one person
- On arrival at the clinic please wait in the car park and call reception on 4588 5200, so that we can welcome you into the clinic when we are ready to see your horse.
- If it is not possible to socially distance we recommend you wear a facemask.
- Please limit the number of people in the reception area to 2 people.
- Please use hand sanitisers located in the clinic.
Need to order drugs or supplies?
To order repeat prescription medicine, deworming medications, and other supplies, please call the clinic to arrange this in advance so that we can have them ready for you without the need to wait.