We offer externships for final year veterinary students. We primarily accommodate students enrolled in Australian veterinary programs, however, positions for international students will be considered if there is availability and depending on current COVID 19 restrictions.
Our policy for the placement is set out below:
- Preference is given to Australian veterinary students for externship places.
- We are only able to accommodate two externship students at any one time.
- Externships run for a maximum of four weeks.
- Accommodation is usually available on site, but this cannot be guaranteed.
- Regular clinic hours are Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 6 pm.
- Students are required to be available for after hour calls and weekend on call duty.
- Overseas applicants are required to provide two Veterinary References with their CV.
- Overseas students are required to provide a copy of their own Insurance Policy and a current negative COVID 19 test.
If you would like to apply for an externship placement, please submit your request and a copy of your curriculum vitae along with a cover letter to email@example.com